The Meaning Behind One Last Cup:
Almost all of us have lost or know someone who has lost someone very special to them. The last few years we have seen and felt an extreme amount of loss. Whether we have lost someone to physical illness, mental illness, an accident, or any other tragedy we are often left with an emptiness or sadness in our hearts, and a yearning to be with someone who is no longer here on this earth. One Last Cup Coffee is a tribute to those people we have lost. Those we would give anything to have one final moment with even if it was just over a simple cup of coffee. So brew a pot, pour a cup, and raise it up to those we love in heaven.
About Our Roaster:
We have been sourcing, grading and roasting Specialty Grade coffees for over 40 years. We offer over 25 origin coffees, as well as Fair Trade Organics, Decafs and myriad flavor options.
Our love of coffee, and the PEOPLE of coffee has transcended trends and fads. We offer you the BEST coffees…...always fresh roasted to order for maximum freshness and the best taste.
Find us at these retail locations:
Cambridge, MN 55008
- Hermans Bakery - 130 Main Street S.
- City Center Market - 122 Buchanan Street N
Isanti, MN 55040
- Mobil - 721 Heritage Blvd NW
- Isanti Retail Meats - 30 Main St W
- Rockstad and Co Relics and Wares Boutique and Gift Shop - 401 E Dual Blvd NE #110
North Branch, MN 55056
- Peterson's North Branch Mill - 38964 Branch Ave
Rush City, MN 55069
- The Cutting Edge Quilt Shop - 485 S Dana Ave
- The She Shed - 900 S Rum River Drive
Interested in selling One Last Cup?
- Please contact us using the Contact Us option on our page.
Mailing Info:Contact Us
One Last Cup Coffee Co
PO Box 163
Isanti, MN 55040